Facebook Under Pale Moon

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
scarboro
New to the forum
New to the forum

Facebook Under Pale Moon

Unread post by scarboro » 2023-02-24, 09:36

Friends, I have installed Pale Moon on Fedora 37 LXQt. All of my accounts (Google, Twitter, Amazon ...) are working under Pale Moon, except Facebook. When I seek to sign in, Facebook presents me with this message:

• "Your request couldn't be processed. There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can. RELOAD PAGE."

If I enter my username and password anyway (the input boxes are there in spite of the message), I am presented with a message almost the same:

• "Your request couldn't be processed. There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can. Return home."

"RELOAD PAGE" and "Return home" just present me with the same messages over again. What is the solution? I have Facebook working successfully under a Fedora 37 LXQt USB installation, on the same computer (the Lenovo 300e).