[Bank] Sbanken unresponsive verification

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
biopsin
Fanatic
Fanatic

[Bank] Sbanken unresponsive verification

Unread post by biopsin » 2022-10-24, 08:27

Hi,
I have been in contact with sbanken.no firstline support about the issue when trying to verify a transaction, the issue is that there is no response from the verification button or trying to choose a different method to verifiy with BankID I suppose is what should happen.
Anything else is working fine. Maybe any other Sbanken users can confirm it fails or works on their end using:
Linux 5.10.149 - Pale Moon 31.3.0.1 (custom build)

I have no issues doing the same in other banks so I suspect this is tied to only Sbanken at the moment.
voidlinux_x64 glibc-2.38 / Palemoon_latest release (gcc-13.2.0) / GTK2

biopsin
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: [Bank] Sbanken unresponsive verification

Unread post by biopsin » 2023-02-07, 06:45

Unfortunatly with v32.0.0 flipping the new preference for dom.forms.button.standards_compliant has no effect.
Time to upscale my naging to their support;)
voidlinux_x64 glibc-2.38 / Palemoon_latest release (gcc-13.2.0) / GTK2

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: [Bank] Sbanken unresponsive verification

Unread post by Moonchild » 2023-02-07, 10:14

biopsin wrote:
2023-02-07, 06:45
Unfortunatly with v32.0.0 flipping the new preference for dom.forms.button.standards_compliant has no effect.
Time to upscale my naging to their support;)
that pref is only specific for misuse of <button> - without details of the page it could be something else entirely.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite