Pale Moon swag/memento

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Pale Moon swag/memento

Unread post by moonbat » 2022-04-14, 01:03

Oh yes - I've seen lots of merchandise sold via Cafe Press, especially tech/geeky related ones.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

somdcomputerguy
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by somdcomputerguy » 2022-04-14, 02:58

Figueroa wrote:
2022-04-14, 00:22
Have you considered Cafe Press?
I used that service a while ago, to make CD's, clocks, and other stuff. Basically I just uploaded .mp3's and .png's..
:cool: -bruce /* somdcomputerguy.com */
'If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.'

Dustie_Rose
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by Dustie_Rose » 2022-04-14, 05:35

I am really impressed that an individual that puts so much energy into creation and maintaining of the best browsers ever developed, still thinks of doing things for his people. Where did all that time go? Even though I have only been listed on forum a few years, I remember finding Pale Moon browser back over 11 years ago. I must pay my compliments and highest praise towards the creators and maintainers that continue their hard work towards the same goal that are on Pale Moon's team. Thank you all for all your hard work!
Yes, Pale Moon is a beer, and not a bad one at that.
Dustie_Rose