How to reply to locked topic?

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
Robin_WH
Moonbather
Moonbather

How to reply to locked topic?

Unread post by Robin_WH » 2021-10-28, 15:22

I found out today trouble with facebook which does not allow me to comment. So I verified issue with FF93 and clean profile on PM portable. Then I just briefly looked at Web compatibility section, did not searched, posted, got warning and thread deletion. So I went ahead and searched. Found a lot LOCKED threads, but no helping info how solve it. So how do I get about to reporting my problem, when existing threads are locked? Moonchild may take this post for further provocation, but I would like to see this issue resolved, or at least to know what to do about it. I would like to do this without breaking forum rules. So please, advise me.
Thank you.

coffeebreak
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: How to reply to locked topic?

Unread post by coffeebreak » 2021-10-28, 18:18

@Robin_WH,
As a first matter, your question properly belongs in the Forum and website board.

Robin_WH wrote:
2021-10-28, 15:22
So I went ahead and searched. Found a lot LOCKED threads, but no helping info how solve it. So how do I get about to reporting my problem
Just because the threads you looked at didn't have an answer doesn't mean the issue hasn't been reported.

The locked threads were locked as duplicates, and duplicates make the active thread considerably harder to find (but don't increase the liklihood that the problem will be solved).
(Next time, you might try narrowing your search to topic titles.)

There is in fact an open and active thread: Facebook Comments Type Backwards.
If you choose to post on this matter, this would be the proper thread.

Please read through the entire thread before deciding to post. Think about whether you have something to add, or ask, that has not already been said.

Robin_WH
Moonbather
Moonbather

Re: How to reply to locked topic?

Unread post by Robin_WH » 2021-10-28, 20:41

@coffeebreak Thank you. I have thought about that thread, but excluded it because it is thread for basilisk. But OK, I'll go through it.