All my fave extensions stopped working with v.29

General project discussion.
Use this as a last resort if your topic does not fit in any of the other boards but it still on-topic.
Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, UXP applications, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
New Tobin Paradigm

Re: All my fave extensions stopped working with v.29

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-07-14, 11:06

p0k3m0n wrote:
2021-07-14, 09:51
I know well what You are talking about. I converted myself all extensions and they works fine, but during that I try FF 89 (Photon) and... end with Palemoon journey. Photon is great piece of software, at last they did, what should be done 2 years ago. PM was good software and still IS IMHO most safe and privacy browser on market, but today is simply unusable on typical situations. Its incompatible often and extremely slow. So, month ago I migrated everything to FF and do not look back.

PS Additional migrated all workstations to W10 LTSC and I must say, that this is good replacement to W7 - stable, fast, without typical W10 bloatware and spyware - simply good system. Upgrade on-the-place, so no need reinstall software.

Thx for PM devs. I wrote this comment in PM - probably last time. Time to move on.
Says the community member who has contributed nothing and is now anti-Pale Moon. Here is a question, were you ever a real user to begin with with your l33t username? Also, do you have a license for Windows 10 LTSC? Finally, why are you breaking forum rules by making such a post?

This is a question for the forum administration: Why is this thread not locked?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-07-14, 13:52

New Tobin Paradigm wrote:
2021-07-14, 11:06
This is a question for the forum administration: Why is this thread not locked?
Because y'all keep posting in it.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-07-14, 14:15

It is encouraging people to have a reason to post ragequits and misinformation because of all the misinformation and ragequits. I am merely responding to it.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-07-14, 20:06

well next one can make a new topic for a ragequit then.

By the way: don't.

app.php/rules#rule-1i
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite