Please note: we have made some forum changes regarding user data and privacy.
More info here: Planned downtime for the forum and changes.

How Different Are the Current Firefox and Pale Moon Rendering Engines?

General project discussion

Moderator: satrow

Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
Isengrim
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Re: How Different Are the Current Firefox and Pale Moon Rendering Engines?

Post by Isengrim » 2019-09-12, 02:52

Off-topic:
A very insightful piece! Just reading that is making me reconsider some of my approaches to development on existing software. Thanks for the new bookmark. :)
Linux Mint 19.2 Cinnamon (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 10 build 1803 (64-bit)
"As long as there is someone who will appreciate the work involved in the creation, the effort is time well spent." ~ Tetsuzou Kamadani, Cave Story

moonbat
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Post by moonbat » 2019-09-12, 02:55

Isengrim wrote:
2019-09-12, 02:52
Off-topic:
A very insightful piece! Just reading that is making me reconsider some of my approaches to development on existing software. Thanks for the new bookmark. :)
Off-topic:
Joel's blog is great to read, should read the whole thing as and when you get time :D
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 19.2 Xfce x64 on HP i5 laptop with 4 GB RAM, always latest versions of PM & Basilisk unless specified.

vannilla
Astronaut
Astronaut

Post by vannilla » 2019-09-12, 07:10

moonbat wrote:
2019-09-12, 02:03
code doesn't rust
Off-topic:
How appropriate! :lol: