Pale Moon makes Top-Ten on current Browser list

General project discussion

Moderator: satrow

Forum rules
This General Discussion board is meant for topics that are still relevant to Pale Moon, web browsers, browser tech, and related, but don't have a more fitting board available.

Please stick to the relevance of this forum here, which focuses on everything around the Pale Moon project and its user community. "Random" subjects don't belong here, and should be posted in the Off-Topic board.
Pale Moon Rising
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Pale Moon makes Top-Ten on current Browser list

Post by Pale Moon Rising » 2019-12-01, 15:43

Pale Moon is ranked in the top-10 on: The TOP TENS Best Web Browsers list :thumbup: ... and Nice Review! :clap:
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD w/ 20GB SSD

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers

Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

vannilla
Astronaut
Astronaut

Re: Pale Moon makes Top-Ten on current Browser list

Post by vannilla » 2019-12-01, 16:34

Safe, Secure, fast, Reliable
the best because of the extensions
is the one that I would rely my security of my family's pattern of internet use. I like this for the safety, security, quickness
more secure than all the others, more reliable than all the others
You'd think these excerpts described Pale Moon, but they are actually about Google Chrome.

Pale Moon Rising
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Post by Pale Moon Rising » 2019-12-01, 16:39

Google Chrome is absolutely my very LAST choice of browsers! :thumbdown:
Current Pale Moon(x86) Release | WIN10 | I5 CPU, 1.7 GHz, 6GB RAM, 500GB HD w/ 20GB SSD

Good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. - Will Rogers

Knowing Pale Moon is indisputably #1 is defined by knowing the totality of browsers. - Pale Moon Rising

Kathuluforz
Moonbather
Moonbather

Post by Kathuluforz » 2019-12-01, 17:19

Google Chrome is absolutely my very LAST choice of browsers!
I couldn't agree more! IMO Pale Moon should be on top of this list, I'm thinking the author of this piece ranked them by market share (maybe some dosh too?) , rather than just it's overall usability and security, which for me Pale Moon is #1 on the list.

Being a new Pale Moon user...I don't want to sound too overzealous, but I reelly freakin love my new browser Pale Moon :D
And I want to say Thank You Moonchild for all your hard work, and all the other folks involved in the Pale moon project for "every ones benefit"

I rarely post in the forum because I have absolutely Zero issues/problems so I just had to for this one.

*where the heck have I been all these past years...in a coma?
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams

Pale Moon Rising
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Post by Pale Moon Rising » 2019-12-01, 17:56

Unfortunately, it will continue to be "herd mentality" for the most part that will continue to contribute to market share and in turn will be what keeps Google Chrome at, or near, the top of any browser list. :(

Herb_
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Post by Herb_ » 2019-12-02, 14:02

.. good forum with almost no bad behaviour. Help from mods and developers.
At that point in reading I had to laugh hard and loud, so the wife came along to check what has happened :D
web 2.0, industry 3.0 - rubbish, Automobile 5.0 rocks - Mustang feif lidäähh, goil :mrgreen:

moonbat
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Post by moonbat » 2019-12-02, 14:08

Herb_ wrote:
2019-12-02, 14:02
.. good forum with almost no bad behaviour. Help from mods and developers.
At that point in reading I had to laugh hard and loud, so the wife came along to check what has happened :D
Where's the lie?
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 19.2 Xfce x64 on HP i5 laptop with 4 GB RAM, always latest versions of PM & Basilisk unless specified.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Post by Moonchild » 2019-12-02, 18:16

If people want, I can stop being helpful, if that satisfies the conditions of what people expect from this forum.
"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

moonbat
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Post by moonbat » 2019-12-02, 23:59

Moonchild wrote:
2019-12-02, 18:16
If people want, I can stop being helpful, if that satisfies the conditions of what people expect from this forum.
No, you are helpful when people ask questions that haven't already been addressed elsewhere. Same with everyone else here and on the whole it is a closeknit and helpful community.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 19.2 Xfce x64 on HP i5 laptop with 4 GB RAM, always latest versions of PM & Basilisk unless specified.