Third-Party theme (RedCats Green Flavor v 6.0.0) now incompatible

This board is for discussions, bug reports, etc. for pre-releases of the v28 milestone building on UXP.
JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Third-Party theme (RedCats Green Flavor v 6.0.0) now incompatible

Unread post by JoeyG » 2018-06-30, 14:23

With today's (actually tomorrow's) update of unstable PM, Version: 28.0.0b2 (64-bit)(2018-07-01), the third-party theme I've been using since I started testing the unstable builds suddenly became "incompatible".

It's "Red Cats Green Flavor" version 6.0.0. Happily, I was able to get it to work perfectly using Moon Tester Tool v. 1.1.6.

Just for the record, there's a newer version of this theme, 6.1.0, but for some reason, it doesn't work with PM. Using Moon Tester Tool, I was able to install it, but it didn't display properly: The search box in the Navigation Bar became twice as tall (i.e. vertical height) as the URI box, as did the customized throbber that goes with the theme.

As in my other active posting in this forum thread, regarding the Flexible Space problem, this is not a complaint in any way shape or form; it's merely a heads-up and, hopefully, a bit of help for others using this theme.
"And you can believe me because I never lie - and I'm always right."
(Asserted by George Leroy Tirebiter* and my wife; only the latter is telling the truth.)
*Firesign Theater version