UXP and allied Project Contributors.. Your rights are being violated along with the MPL.

Discussions about the development and maturation of the platform code (UXP).
Warning: may contain highly-technical topics.

Moderators: trava90, athenian200

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: UXP and allied Project Contributors.. Your rights are being violated along with the MPL.

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-09-18, 18:14

Off-topic:
daemonspudguy wrote:
2021-09-18, 18:09
Male Poon is a pretty clever name
It's a spoonerism, not even original (someone in the BSD area already used it before) and actually pretty gross/weird if you know what a poon is. I'd never want to use it.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

daemonspudguy
Fanatic
Fanatic
Location: Marietta, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, Multiverse

Re: UXP and allied Project Contributors.. Your rights are being violated along with the MPL.

Unread post by daemonspudguy » 2021-09-18, 18:17

New Tobin Paradigm wrote:
2021-09-18, 18:13
It is Daniel James. If you feel it is illegitimate then please report it to Github as such.

The name is vulgar.
I will if I can find it.

daemonspudguy
Fanatic
Fanatic
Location: Marietta, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, Multiverse

Unread post by daemonspudguy » 2021-09-18, 18:19

Moonchild wrote:
2021-09-18, 18:14
Off-topic:
daemonspudguy wrote:
2021-09-18, 18:09
Male Poon is a pretty clever name
It's a spoonerism, not even original (someone in the BSD area already used it before) and actually pretty gross/weird if you know what a poon is. I'd never want to use it.
I knew it was used in the BSD area, but I didn't know what a poon is. I'll go retract my statement.