UXP and allied Project Contributors.. Your rights are being violated along with the MPL.

Discussions about the development and maturation of the Unified XUL Platform (UXP).
Warning: may contain highly-technical topics.

Moderator: trava90

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: UXP and allied Project Contributors.. Your rights are being violated along with the MPL.

Unread post by Moonchild » 2021-09-18, 18:14

Off-topic:
daemonspudguy wrote:
2021-09-18, 18:09
Male Poon is a pretty clever name
It's a spoonerism, not even original (someone in the BSD area already used it before) and actually pretty gross/weird if you know what a poon is. I'd never want to use it.
"Just because you know something is going to break in the end, doesn't mean that it can't have an effect that lasts into the future. Joy. Wonder. Laughter. Hope. The world can be better because of what you built in the past." -- Tom Scott

daemonspudguy
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter
Location: Beverly, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, Multiverse

Re: UXP and allied Project Contributors.. Your rights are being violated along with the MPL.

Unread post by daemonspudguy » 2021-09-18, 18:17

New Tobin Paradigm wrote:
2021-09-18, 18:13
It is Daniel James. If you feel it is illegitimate then please report it to Github as such.

The name is vulgar.
I will if I can find it.

daemonspudguy
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter
Location: Beverly, Ohio, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way, Universe, Multiverse

Unread post by daemonspudguy » 2021-09-18, 18:19

Moonchild wrote:
2021-09-18, 18:14
Off-topic:
daemonspudguy wrote:
2021-09-18, 18:09
Male Poon is a pretty clever name
It's a spoonerism, not even original (someone in the BSD area already used it before) and actually pretty gross/weird if you know what a poon is. I'd never want to use it.
I knew it was used in the BSD area, but I didn't know what a poon is. I'll go retract my statement.