Right click in Kaseya / VSA no longer provides context menu

Board for discussions around the Basilisk web browser.

Moderator: Basilisk-Dev

TreborG2
Moongazer
Moongazer

Right click in Kaseya / VSA no longer provides context menu

Unread post by TreborG2 » 2023-07-08, 06:37

I work with several different versions of Kaseya and prefer doing so in Basilisk, until the past 2 or 3 months, where an update seems to have effected the right click context menu.

before, I could right click an item in the VSA's list and be able to perform several common functions, the bottom of which was to "copy" the details from that line items' field.

Now, this no longer presents the right click context menu, but shows a copy of what's in the area being right clicked on, the frustrating part .. no longer allowing to "copy" that item to the clipboard.

As below images... you can see where "copy to clipboard" can be a really useful item .. copying IP's host names, etc etc etc.. This use to work up until about 2 months ago, when I had to refresh / reinstall basilisk with new/current version

have tried safemode, same result ...

attached / inline inserted two images .. first ... right click in Basilisk
Kasyea_Basilisk.png

second ... right click context menu under Chrome.
Kaseya_chrome.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonbat
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Re: Right click in Kaseya / VSA no longer provides context menu

Unread post by moonbat » 2023-07-08, 23:41

What is a Kaseya/VSA and how is one supposed to know if you won't even provide a link? Boggles the mind how many people skip mentioning the link for whatever site doesn't work. And if it's some intranet exclusive application like a router page then not much anyone else who doesn't use the same tool can do to help.
"One hosts to look them up, one DNS to find them and in the darkness BIND them."

Linux Mint 21 Xfce x64 on HP i5-5200 laptop, 12 GB RAM.
AutoPageColor|PermissionsPlus|PMPlayer|Pure URL|RecordRewind|TextFX

Basilisk-Dev
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Right click in Kaseya / VSA no longer provides context menu

Unread post by Basilisk-Dev » 2023-07-09, 14:33

Can you tell us a little more about Kaseya/VSA? I personally am not familiar with it. Without knowledge of Kaseya/VSA and access to a system running that software it will be difficult to troubleshoot your issue.
Basilisk Project Owner

viewtopic.php?f=61&p=230756