This is a development and security release.
- Added several site-specific overrides for web compatibility.
- Aligned http "Accept:" headers with the fetch spec, with the exception of image requests to continue allowing content negotiation.
- Fixed potential denial-of-service issues involving FTP (loading of subresources and spamming errors).
- Aligned URLSearchParams with the spec.
- Fixed a corner case for flexbox layouts, improving rendering of some websites.
- Fixed Widevine compatibility issues. Netflix will still prefer Silverlight (which will probably give you better visual quality anyway than Google's bandwidth-squeezing EME) unless you change the useragent override to "Firefox/60.0". Other websites requiring EME DRM should currently work again.
- Fixed security issues: CVE-2019-9791, CVE-2019-9792, CVE-2019-9796, CVE-2019-9801, CVE-2019-9793, CVE-2019-9794, CVE-2019-9808, CVE-2019-9790, CVE-2019-9797, CVE-2019-9804 and ZDI-CAN-8368.
- Fixed several memory safety hazards and crashes.
- Windows binaries are now code-signed again (including the setup program for the installer).