This is a development and security release.
- Changed location to allow an empty string set on search to clear URL parameters.
- Removed WebExtension support from the platform.
- Implemented the "origin-clean" algorithm for ImageBitmap.
- Switched to using C++11 thread-safe statics in the entire application.
- Fixed several Skia security vulnerabilities (CVE-2018-18356, CVE-2018-18335 and CVE-2019-5785).
- Fixed a crash due to frames in some uncommon situations.
- Aligned textarea placeholder strings with the spec (preserve line breaks).
- Removed the Windows maintenance service code.
- Improved http basic auth DOS protection heuristics.
- Fixed arrows on some toolkit controls.
- Added a Netflix site-specific override to fix Silverlight playback.