Theme issue with Basilisk

Board for discussions around the Basilisk web browser.

Moderator: Basilisk-Dev

Gorlash

Theme issue with Basilisk

Unread post by Gorlash » 2018-11-13, 01:48

One of the *big* reasons that I wanted to get Basilisk working, is that I've dreamed of returning to the days when there were all those wonderful themes that were available for it. Most have *long* since working on any Firefox or clones, and unfortunately, I couldn't seem to get most of them to work with Pale Moon either; it was just too old...

However, Basilisk is exactly the right version for them, and I'm enjoying using some of the old themes again... but I'm having a problem with one of my old favorites - Sky Pilot Classic. It is such a beauty !! However, of course, support for it has *long* since vanished.

The issue that I'm having with it, is on the Bookmarks menu - it draws the website icons (aka favicons) in all different sizes !!
I'm including an example of part of the menu, below, for your amusement...

Now, again, I realize that this is a theme issue, not actually a Basilisk issue, but I'm hoping that someone here will have some idea of something I can do to fix this issue... for example, maybe there is some setting somewhere in Basilisk/Firefox, to force those icons to a default size or something?? Unfortunately, I don't have *any* experience building/maintaining Firefox themes/extensions.

Definitely not a high priority, nor will it keep me from using SPC, but if anyone has suggestions, I'd be grateful to hear them!!
bookmark.icons.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.