Issue with complete themes

Board for discussions around the Basilisk web browser.

Moderator: Basilisk-Dev

Gorlash

Issue with complete themes

Unread post by Gorlash » 2018-09-12, 16:40

The sole reason that I switched from Pale Moon (which I love!!) to Basilisk, is because I want to be able to use Complete Themes again!!

One thing that I deeply resented the FF team for, was gutting all the configuration options that make FF so beautiful to use. However, PM is too old of a version, so many of the Complete don't load in it. Basilisk, however, works fine!!

So now, I'm able to joyfully go back and restore some of my beloved themes such as Sky Pilot, Red Cats (Green), Devious Green, and others.

However, with several of those themes, I'm having an odd issue:
None of the controls on the Preferences page are operational !!
I move the cursor over the controls (buttons, checkboxes, etc), and nothing happens.
No other screens appear to have this issue; Addons and others work fine... just Preferences

This isn't a show-stopper, because I don't change configurations all that often, but was wondering if the Basilisk maintainers might have a fix for this issue??

JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Re: Issue with complete themes

Unread post by JoeyG » 2018-09-12, 21:53

I only use Red Cats, Green Flavor. It works fine in Basilisk.
"And you can believe me because I never lie - and I'm always right."
(Asserted by George Leroy Tirebiter* and my wife; only the latter is telling the truth.)
*Firesign Theater version

Gorlash

Re: Issue with complete themes

Unread post by Gorlash » 2018-09-13, 03:00

JoeyG wrote:I only use Red Cats, Green Flavor. It works fine in Basilisk.
Aye, and a couple of others work as well, but several, including Sky Pilot, Devious Green, and glowygreen (all of which I specifically want to use) have the problem that I described.