Update of 2018.04.26 fixed my cookies problem -> THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board for discussions around the Basilisk web browser.

Moderator: Basilisk-Dev

JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Update of 2018.04.26 fixed my cookies problem -> THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by JoeyG » 2018-04-26, 16:39

The title says it all.
:D :thumbup: :clap: :angel: :wave: 8-)
"And you can believe me because I never lie - and I'm always right."
(Asserted by George Leroy Tirebiter* and my wife; only the latter is telling the truth.)
*Firesign Theater version

JustOff

Re: Update of 2018.04.26 fixed my cookies problem -> THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by JustOff » 2018-04-26, 16:53

How to make users happy: break something important, and then fix it :P

JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Re: Update of 2018.04.26 fixed my cookies problem -> THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread post by JoeyG » 2018-04-26, 16:59

JustOff wrote:How to make users happy: break something important, and then fix it :P
That Basilisk is beta software was politely emphasized. This made a good impression. That you guys jumped in with both feet and fixed this so fast made a GREAT impression. Thanks again.
"And you can believe me because I never lie - and I'm always right."
(Asserted by George Leroy Tirebiter* and my wife; only the latter is telling the truth.)
*Firesign Theater version

Smokey20

Unread post by Smokey20 » 2018-04-27, 06:42

Mahalo from me too. The new version fixed my cookie problems on Windows 8.0 Pro and fixed Cookie Controller extension also.

I haven't yet updated to the April versions of Basilisk on my Windows 10 Pro computer. This latest version is working quite well on Windows 8 except I wish Java.com would recognize this browser. It thinks it is Fx 64 bit and says Java won't work on it. (I can update it from Oracle website but I can't verify it if Java.com refuses to recognize this browser). I have complained to Oracle about the problem but nothing has been done.

Dustie_Rose
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by Dustie_Rose » 2018-05-01, 07:31

I wanted to express my thanks also JustOff, I have used many of the extensions you developed or worked on for Palemoon. You guys do tremendous work on things to make things just work right "out of the box" so to speak. No words to express my gratitude except what is said on this page, you are appreciated for all the hard work and efforts it shows.
So
"TTTHHHHANNNK YYYOOUUUU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK ON PALEMOON AND BASILISK"
:thumbup: "YYYOUUU GUYYS RRRROOOCKKK!!!! :thumbup: