Chase Banking

Board for discussions around the Basilisk web browser.

Moderator: Basilisk-Dev

pintorama
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Chase Banking

Unread post by pintorama » 2018-01-21, 17:19

I downloaded Basilisk on Friday and, for the most part, love it. One thing that is happening, as near as I can tell, is that Chase Online Banking, for some reason, is recognizing Basilisk as a mobile browser, not my Win7 64-bit PC desktop application. The reason I am concluding Chase is recognizing Basilisk as a mobile browser is that, when I log-on to Chase Banking, it immediately redirects me to Chase Mobile Banking and I get an entirely different Chase login screen and experience than my usual PC experience whether I am running FF or IE. When I log-out of Chase, I am informed: "Please update your browser soon. Your browser is out of date. We’ll soon require a newer browser version to access your online accounts and statements. This will help protect your account and provide a better experience. Click here for your browser choices." This doesn't happen with FF ESR running on my PC. Just wanted to let you know what I am experiencing. Obviously, I don't know if the error is on the Basilisk side or the Chase side (Because Chase is misinterpreting what Baslisk actually is.).

GMforker

Re: Chase Banking

Unread post by GMforker » 2018-01-21, 17:36

This is duplicate topic of viewtopic.php?f=61&t=18101

pintorama
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Re: Chase Banking

Unread post by pintorama » 2018-01-21, 18:17

Yes, and the solution was provided there by Kelendral.