- Enabled the scrollbar-width CSS keyword by default.
- Removed unit restriction on SVG width and height attributes.
- Implemented prefers-color-scheme CSS keyword (defaults to "light").
- Added CSS values smooth, high-quality and pixelated to the image-rendering keyword.
- Implemented Intl.NumberFormat.formatToParts() to allow deconstruction of localized number formats by scripts.
- Reinstated the dom.details_element.enabled preference and fixed a rendering issue with summary/details html elements.
- Fixed an issue with CSP .nonce attributes on elements.
- Added port restrictions for WebRTC PeerConnections to prevent network abuse through WebRTC connections.
- Fixed an overflow in clip paths, potentially causing them to be rendered incorrectly.
- Added a warning to opening from history if it would spawn many new tabs.
- Fixed forcing an icon type image even for invalid icons in search plugins.
- Security issues addressed: CVE-2021-23986, CVE-2021-23981 and defense-in-depth fixes for CVE-2021-29946, CVE-2021-23994, several crashes and potential document parser confusion.
- Unified XUL Platform Mozilla Security Patch Summary: 2 fixed, 5 defense-in-depth, 21 not applicable.
Board for discussions around the Basilisk web browser.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
This is a development, bugfix and security update.
"Son, in life you do not fight battles because you expect to win, you fight them merely because they need to be fought." -- Snagglepuss