Favorites and History Buttons diasppeared Topic is solved

The place to report Pale Moon specific bugs on Linux and other operating systems.

Moderator: satrow

ilkeryus
New to the forum
New to the forum

Favorites and History Buttons diasppeared

Unread postby ilkeryus » Tue, 19 Jun 2018, 15:52

After the last version, Favorites and History Buttons diasppeared at both Linux (Ubuntu, Mint) and Win 10.
I can see the buttons at the toolbar when I open the customizing window. But when I close it, buttons disappear again.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Favorites and History Buttons diasppeared  Topic is solved

Unread postby Moonchild » Tue, 19 Jun 2018, 18:28

Did you enable the menu bar? If so, the buttons will not remain displayed because the menu already has bookmarks and history menus.
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

context
Fanatic
Fanatic

Re: Favorites and History Buttons diasppeared

Unread postby context » Wed, 20 Jun 2018, 04:01

I've experienced an issue that might be related.

On this most recent update (27.9.2 to 27.9.3, I think), I lost the large icons that I had managed to implement using a combination of themes and settings. I also lost the settings that I had made to have wide tabs (160-pixel, instead of the 100-pixel standard).

As yet, I haven't had time to retrace the exact steps I went through a few months ago. But this is the first update that has upset my apple cart, so to speak. And it could be due to a simultaneous update of the theme or something else.

I'm run the 32-bit version on Win7 and have not noticed problems with the few plugins I use (mainly for ad blocking).

I thought I should mention this as it may help identify some common cause and prevent future upsets.

ilkeryus
New to the forum
New to the forum

Re: Favorites and History Buttons diasppeared

Unread postby ilkeryus » Wed, 20 Jun 2018, 17:20

Moonchild wrote:Did you enable the menu bar? If so, the buttons will not remain displayed because the menu already has bookmarks and history menus.

Thank you. It runs.

I cannot understand. I don't use the menu bar. Because of I saw the buttons were disappeared, I used the menu bar necessarily. But now, I removed the menu bar and buttons are visible again. :coffee:
Last edited by ilkeryus on Wed, 20 Jun 2018, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bug reports (Linux & other)”