EBAY sell an item page

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Lunokhod
Lunatic
Lunatic

EBAY sell an item page

Unread post by Lunokhod » 2018-03-14, 02:58

While the new style Ebay sell an item page is pretty awful on CPU usage at best, in the latest unstable build it seems slightly worse than usual, relentlessly using near max CPU and running my fans at max most of the time. Returning to the previous version sees some respite at least some of the time when not doing too much on the page. First I tried upgrading my OS which I had not done between changing to the new PM, in case newer libs helped, it made no difference, so I went back to last weeks unstable PM. No idea why this is, and it is difficult to precisely quantify as the CPU use varies except by overall effect on CPU temp and thus fan speed, which seemed to be almost always on max with the newer version and less so with the older one.
palemoon-27.9.0a1_180305.linux-i686.tar.bz2 vs palemoon-27.9.0a1_180312.linux-i686.tar.bz2
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been...