Blinking reload button on filehippo.com

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Aube Bleue

Blinking reload button on filehippo.com

Unread post by Aube Bleue » 2018-02-05, 01:29

Pale Moon's reload button keeps on blinking on filehippo.com.

URL: https://filehippo.com/download_pale_moon/

Tested with FRESH profiles of Pale Moon v27.7.2 on Debian 9 32-bit first -- and also on Windows 7 64-bit.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Blinking reload button on filehippo.com

Unread post by ron_1 » 2018-02-05, 03:25

It looks like it has something to do with a script. I'm using NoScript, and with it blocking all scripts, I don't get the blinking reload button. But when I allow scripts, I do get the blinking reload button.

GMforker

Unread post by GMforker » 2018-02-05, 06:25

See viewtopic.php?f=3&p=132528#p132528
This is the same problem.

Moon Walker

Unread post by Moon Walker » 2018-07-24, 18:23

The issue has not been resolved yet. Another problem with this website is that I have to press two buttons when downloading the program or otherwise I can't do it. Ironically, after the failure, it will still thank you for downloading. In other browsers you only have one click to complete.

Filehippo 1.jpg
Filehippo 2.jpg
Filehippo 3.jpg