Update to 27.1 - profile and interface bugs

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
MoonExplorer

Update to 27.1 - profile and interface bugs

Unread post by MoonExplorer » 2017-02-25, 12:25

Profiles bugs:
After I used the updater to update to 27.1 from 27.0.3, the first thing I noticed is that the browser now ignored the three profiles I had. Instead, it created a new one.
What's more, when I go to about:support and click on "open folder" button, nothing happens, except for the button pressing animation: the folder won't open in the file manager.

The interface not responding to hotkeys when on twitter using uMatrix 0.9.3.6 and blocking the *twimg.com domain.
The interface doesn't repons to hotkeys such as: Ctrl+w, Ctrl+f, Ctrl+d, Ctrl+r, Alt key, and so on when I'm on twitter with uMatrix 0.9.3.6 blocking *twimg.com domain. Probably the only keybind working is Alt+F4 combination.
If I allow this domain, the bug disappears, but if I block it again, it comes back.

Ctrl+L and Ctrl+K bugs:
When I created a new tab, and tried to focus the search bar by pressing ctrl+k, the duckduckgo home page would load instead with focus in the entry field on it, not on the search bar of the browser (which took 2 or so seconds before I could actually type in my search query). Moreover, if upon opening a new tab I pressed ctrl+k and then ctrl+l, the address bar wouldn't get focus, but instead a weird window box "Open Web Location" resembling the address bar appeared, which was also quite confusing and inconvenient. (Find the screenshot attached)
Status: the bugs mysteriously disappeared after I installed Stylish and applied one cosmetic css which didn't have anything to do with the browser's interface.

Unable to browse gallery on 2ch.hk/p/ with left and right arrow keys
As the title suggests, I was unable to navigate gallery by clicking on an image (thus activating their js-based gallery viewer) and navigating to next images by pressing left and right arrow keys.
Example URL: https://2ch.hk/p/res/464275.html
Status: the bug also mysteriously disappeared after installing Stylish.