Steps to reproduce:
1. Ctrl+Shift+O to open Bookmarks Organizer
2. Pull down Import and Backup > Import Data from Another Browser.
3. Import Wizard complains, as shown:
- Wizard should detect the other browsers (at least the major ones like Chromium, Opera, Fx)
- If Wizard cannot import bookmarks anyway, it should say so.
(I never really tried this before; I had always just done it manually or actually just started from scratch added bookmarks, etc. as I needed them.)
I know of all the ways to do it manually as discussed here in this forum and in the FAQ, but if there is going to be this menu option provided, shouldn't it do something? At least detect browsers even if it can't complete the importation of bookmarks, and give users feedback in that regard.
If for no other reason, a new/novice user may look at that dialog box, and go "Huh? Why can't it see my other browsers? Now what?!"