I am running PM on Android, Linux and Win7 and its working fine so far . On Linux (32) or Win7 (64) PM is missing the sync server settings. So I have to sing in every time.
I wonder why I can't find any thread in this forum or with Google covering this problem? Does any one has the same problem and maybe solved it?
Could anyone give me a hint what I am doing wrong?
Installed version: 25.7.2 (x64)
Every time I start PM the problem is the same (on Linux and Windows, not on Android):
- * I start PM and press the sync icon - usually it starts syncing
* the sync setup window will be displayed
* I fill in the login details of my existing account and it starts syncing
* little test: press the sync icon and it starts syncing
* close PM and start it again
=> sync settings are missing