Can´t reset my password

Anything to do with the Pale Moon Sync service.

Moderator: satrow

tkrakas
New to the forum
New to the forum

Can´t reset my password

Unread postby tkrakas » Sun, 28 May 2017, 08:58

I tried to use sync in my new laptop, but can´t remember my password and I don´t have another computer with me.
So how can I reset my password Pale Moon sync on this laptop?

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Can´t reset my password

Unread postby Moonchild » Sun, 28 May 2017, 14:14

It's currently not possible to change your password or reset it if you both forgot the password and don't have a synced computer available.
You'll have to either get access to the synced computer, or remember your password to link your laptop.
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

jelabarre59
New to the forum
New to the forum

Unread postby jelabarre59 » Tue, 18 Jul 2017, 20:38

It's currently not possible to change your password or reset it if you both forgot the password and don't have a synced computer available.
You'll have to either get access to the synced computer, or remember your password to link your laptop.

So is it possible for you to *DELETE* my old sync account so I can create a new one? I tried creating an account, and it says there's already one attached to that email.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread postby Moonchild » Tue, 18 Jul 2017, 23:33

Only manually, and only after confirmation via e-mail to prevent abuse.
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

Return to “Pale Moon Sync”