Pale Moon 27 Sync not working Topic is solved

Anything to do with the Pale Moon Sync service.

Moderator: satrow

Spooky

Pale Moon 27 Sync not working

Unread postby Spooky » Sun, 02 Oct 2016, 20:25

Hi,

whatever email address I put when trying to register a Sync account in Pale Moon 27, I get an "Unknown error" ...
Is there a problem with Sync in this version ? I run PM 27.0.0_alpha2-2 on Archlinux.

Thanks in advance

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Pale Moon 27 Sync not working  Topic is solved

Unread postby Moonchild » Sun, 02 Oct 2016, 20:50

Please see the "known issues" post in the board specifically created for the new milestone.
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

tristank

Re: Pale Moon 27 Sync not working

Unread postby tristank » Wed, 02 Nov 2016, 20:21

I'm having exactly the same issue. I searched for the "known issues" thread but I havent fount it.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Pale Moon 27 Sync not working

Unread postby Moonchild » Thu, 03 Nov 2016, 00:55

Sync is working in the latest beta - there are one or two things left to sort out before the release but everything except tabs from other devices should be functional.
Improving Mozilla code: You know you're on the right track with code changes when you spend the majority of your time deleting code.

"If you want to build a better world for yourself, you have to be willing to build one for everybody." -- Coyote Osborne

Return to “Pale Moon Sync”