Bookmarks not syncing Solved Topic is solved

Anything to do with the Pale Moon Sync service.
Cogito Ergo Sum

Bookmarks not syncing Solved

Unread post by Cogito Ergo Sum » 2016-03-24, 05:35

I know for a fact that my bookmarks aren't syncing, i don't know about the rest (Pref, Passwords, History).

One computer, Pale Moon 26.1.1(x64) and Pale Moon Portable 26.1.1(x64)
Last edited by Cogito Ergo Sum on 2016-05-29, 17:11, edited 1 time in total.

LimboSlam
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Bookmarks not syncing

Unread post by LimboSlam » 2016-03-24, 05:46

It usually takes a couple seconds for sync to kick in fully for me, and if takes longer than 5 minutes, I then click the "Sync Now" option.
With Pale Moon by my side, surfing the web is quite enjoyable and takes my headaches away! :)
God is not punishing you, He is preparing you. Trust His plan, not your pain.#‎TrentShelton #‎RehabTime

Cogito Ergo Sum

Unread post by Cogito Ergo Sum » 2016-03-24, 06:06

LimboSlam wrote:It usually takes a couple seconds for sync to kick in fully for me, and if takes longer than 5 minutes, I then click the "Sync Now" option.
The sync progress bar was all green and i checked in Config and it was done.

After checking, it seems to have synced nothing at all.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2016-03-25, 20:34

How did you set up your portable? Did you just copy the profile across? if so, then you have to unlink, and then re-link the portable (a copy would have given both the same ID which won't work).
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Cogito Ergo Sum

Unread post by Cogito Ergo Sum » 2016-03-26, 14:31

Moonchild wrote:How did you set up your portable? Did you just copy the profile across? if so, then you have to unlink, and then re-link the portable (a copy would have given both the same ID which won't work).
I did unlink and re-link to change the ID.