Noscript stopped working today because of "security issues"

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
msam11

Noscript stopped working today because of "security issues"

Unread post by msam11 » 2024-03-12, 15:21

The most important reason I use palemoon is running noscript-extension. Are there really security issues?

I switched back to palemoon 32-5-2-(64bit) but couldnt revive noscript. Which palemoon version runs noscript?

I need noscript for privacy. I cannot allow google/amazon/microsoft to scan all my internet activity.

Please tell me how to switch back to a noscript-running browser. Else shall 'I use thor-browser instead?

Thanks

Michael

satrow
Forum staff
Forum staff

Re: Noscript stopped working today because of "security issues"

Unread post by satrow » 2024-03-12, 15:42

The decision was made due to the most recent problems with Noscript, detailed here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30911