the speed of the pale moon

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
N0zzy
New to the forum
New to the forum

the speed of the pale moon

Unread post by N0zzy » 2022-07-06, 18:03

I apologize for my bad english.
I have questions about browser speed and document responsiveness.
the fact is that if you run the script in a pale moon, then compared to chrome, javascript is 50% faster than the example in a simple test.
however, if you start working on the document, then
and such a moment. when calling the (.innerHTML) and (.innerText) properties, the pale moon starts to lose its advantage and speed of the document, and javascript drops by 1.5 times.
Will there be optimization in this direction?
There is also a bug with rendering content when these properties are used frequently - the text simply does not appear and for some reason only when the console is open (developer tool ??????).