[Solved] Display total Match on find

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Joeyswa

[Solved] Display total Match on find

Unread post by Joeyswa » 2013-07-02, 09:08

Displayed number of matches on "Find result" already existed in Internet Explorer 8,
but somehow same feature are not available in even in latest Palemoon (20.2).

Therefore, i was forced to open the pages on IE8 if i need to count from the Find matches.

I'm not really fond of IE.
If possible, i would request this feature.
Last edited by Moonchild on 2013-07-06, 00:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Marked Solved

steviem1

Re: Display total Match on find

Unread post by steviem1 » 2013-07-03, 09:12

Welcome to the forum! Not a tool I use very much, but a quick look brought this up, 3 tools that might be worth you checking out. The ''Find all'' one in particular just might be what you're after as it enhances the functionality of the existing ''Find Bar'': http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-addons-f ... r-smarter/

Joeyswa

Re: Display total Match on find

Unread post by Joeyswa » 2013-07-05, 22:58

Thank you for referring me to "Find All" add on, its indeed what i need.