Code delays

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Code delays

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-04-11, 01:51

Just a little note to apologize for my spotty presence this week and last. I've been helping a friend out with a throat infection and unfortunately it turned out he was still in the infectious stage when I was there so I got a very nasty cold bug that laid at the base of his infection, which I've been battling myself. I'm looking at issues and code where I am able, but it will take some time for me to recover. If you can help out with issues on our repo in the meantime, that would be great!

(No, please don't try to mail be buckets of chicken soup; the Swedish Post would have a fit!) ;)
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Thehandyman1957

Re: Code delays

Unread post by Thehandyman1957 » 2019-04-11, 02:23

Not sure if you can get Colloidal Silver Water where your at but a good pure silver spoon
will help the same way. Just suck on it. Silver is a natural bad bacteria killer. It kills almost
all single cell bacteria on contact.

Hope you feel better soon. :angel:

Isengrim
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Unread post by Isengrim » 2019-04-11, 04:06

Moonchild wrote:(No, please don't try to mail be buckets of chicken soup; the Swedish Post would have a fit!) ;)
What about beef stew?

I'll show myself out. In the meantime, hope you feel better soon!
a.k.a. Ascrod
Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon (64-bit), Debian Bullseye (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
"As long as there is someone who will appreciate the work involved in the creation, the effort is time well spent." ~ Tetsuzou Kamadani, Cave Story

fatboy
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by fatboy » 2019-04-11, 09:44

Moonchild wrote:Just a little note to apologize for my spotty presence this week and last.
No worries Moonchild. Get well soon!
Systemd Free - MX Linux, Antix Linux & Artix Linux

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-04-11, 10:16

Thehandyman1957 wrote:Not sure if you can get Colloidal Silver Water where your at but a good pure silver spoon
will help the same way.
Not a good idea. Me and silver don't actually get along :)
Thanks for trying to help though!
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

yereverluvinuncleber
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by yereverluvinuncleber » 2019-04-11, 14:32

AwooooooooooOOOOOH!
My skills technical & otherwise: VMS system manager 20 years. Fault Tolerance, clustering, Vax, Alpha and ftSparc. DCL, QB45, VB.NET, VB6, PHP, Javascript. Graphic Design, Project Management, CMS Web Design. DOS and Windows admin since 1985. Quad Audio Electronics update and repair. Rebuilding classic cars and motorcycles. Artist in watercolours. Historian. There's more.

JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Unread post by JoeyG » 2019-04-12, 11:29

"And you can believe me because I never lie - and I'm always right."
(Asserted by George Leroy Tirebiter* and my wife; only the latter is telling the truth.)
*Firesign Theater version

Kerebron
Fanatic
Fanatic

Unread post by Kerebron » 2019-04-19, 10:08

Thehandyman1957 wrote:
2019-04-11, 02:23
Not sure if you can get Colloidal Silver Water where your at but a good pure silver spoon
will help the same way. Just suck on it.
Very, very bad idea. Ingesting colloidal silver is harmful and very dangerous! Silver-containing products are great, but for external use only!
Thehandyman1957 wrote:
2019-04-11, 02:23
Silver is a natural bad bacteria killer.
No. It kills all of them, including your natural microbiome. This can lead to serious complications. Moreover, ingested silver damages neural system, and accumulates in the liver (stays there for the rest of your life) and damages it, too. In worst cases it can lead to argyria.

JUST. DON'T. DO. IT.

NEVER!