Date of unstable build?

Talk about code development, features, specific bugs, enhancements, patches, and similar things.
Forum rules
Please keep everything here strictly on-topic.
This board is meant for Pale Moon source code development related subjects only like code snippets, patches, specific bugs, git, the repositories, etc.

This is not for tech support! Please do not post tech support questions in the "Development" board!
Please make sure not to use this board for support questions. Please post issues with specific websites, extensions, etc. in the relevant boards for those topics.

Please keep things on-topic as this forum will be used for reference for Pale Moon development. Expect topics that aren't relevant as such to be moved or deleted.
JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Date of unstable build?

Unread post by JoeyG » 2018-01-16, 12:12

Is there anyplace where it's possible to see the date of the latest unstable build without downloading it?

I wasn't able to find anything here.
https://www.palemoon.org/unstable/

Thank you.
Last edited by JoeyG on 2018-01-16, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
"And you can believe me because I never lie - and I'm always right."
(Asserted by George Leroy Tirebiter* and my wife; only the latter is telling the truth.)
*Firesign Theater version

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Date of unstable build?

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2018-01-16, 12:29

No nor is more than current unstable ever preserved.. Unstable is rolling.. The BEST you could do is query AUS manually...
Last edited by New Tobin Paradigm on 2018-01-16, 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut
Location: How can you be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all?

Unread post by JoeyG » 2018-01-16, 12:38

New Tobin Paradigm wrote:No nor is more than current unstable ever preserved.. Unstable is rolling.. The BEST you could do is query AUS manually...
OK, thanks.

On a (sort of) related note, the number of the newest stable build is 27.7.0. The number of the unstable build I just got, which has today's date, is 27.7.0a2.

Maybe I don't understand the PM numbering system, but it would seem that 27.7.0a2 is a "test" version of 27.7.0.

Now that the latter has been released, shouldn't the next test (i.e. unstable) build be 27.7.1a2?

Thank you.
(Asserted by George Leroy Tirebiter* and my wife; only the latter is telling the truth.)

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2018-01-16, 12:43

Version bump will happen.. Likely to 27.8.0a1 BUT that doesn't matter only build date on trunk builds...
Last edited by New Tobin Paradigm on 2018-01-16, 12:47, edited 2 times in total.

JoeyG
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by JoeyG » 2018-01-16, 12:45

New Tobin Paradigm wrote:Version bump will happen.. BUT that doesn't matter only build date on trunk builds...
OK, thanks.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2018-01-16, 12:50

Don't get hung up about it..