Palemoon repeatedly updates to the exact same version

Support board for people running on (retail/OEM) Windows XP (32/64-bit).
Forum rules
This is a self-serve support board for our community. The development team can't provide any support for Windows XP (and compatible versions of Pale Moon for it) any longer.
Dwedit

Palemoon repeatedly updates to the exact same version

Unread post by Dwedit » 2015-01-30, 22:52

I'm using Palemoon 25.2.1 (x86) on Windows XP. Whenever I open the About screen, and check for updates, it wants me to upgrade to the exact same version, and wants to download it again.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Re: Palemoon repeatedly updates to the exact same version

Unread post by Moonchild » 2015-01-30, 23:29

Which version exactly are you using? The Atom/XP version or the Binary Outcast PM4XP version?
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2015-01-30, 23:51

Moonchild wrote:Which version exactly are you using? The Atom/XP version or the Binary Outcast PM4XP version?
Update: I gave both a try, seems to be the PM4XP one -- Tobin, can you pick this up? I think it's an error in your update xml server-side nginx stuff.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2015-01-31, 03:02

Yeah, sorry that was a slight oversight on my part. Least it didn't serve a broken update :P This has been fixed.