(SOLVED) Is there a way to get FireFTP Working on Pale Moon?

Support board for people running on (retail/OEM) Windows XP (32/64-bit).
Forum rules
This is a self-serve support board for our community. The development team can't provide any support for Windows XP (and compatible versions of Pale Moon for it) any longer.
Katryne

Re: (SOLVED) Is there a way to get FireFTP Working on Pale Moon?

Unread post by Katryne » 2016-07-31, 12:44

Hello
I have been using FireFTP for more than 10 years. So I was wondering if I had to change anything in the settings other than :
- selecting sFTP in the protocol scroll down list
- entering 22 for the port instead of 21, since its what my hosting provider requires.

I re-read the whole FireFTP FAQ, but really cannot see what I can do.

Thanks for your answer.

Falna
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by Falna » 2016-07-31, 19:15

It's possible that the host address may be different too. Or that your ISP hasn't enabled (or has disabled) sFTP - though that sounds unlikely in your case.
Other than that I'm out of ideas :-(

Forked extensions :
● Add-ons Inspector ● Auto Text Link ● Copy As Plain Text ● Copy Hyperlink Text ● FireFTP button replacement ● gSearch Bar ● Navigation Bar Enhancer ● New Tab Links ● Number Tabs ● Print Preview Button and Keyboard Shortcut 2 ● Scrollbar Search Marker ● Simple Marker ● Tabs To Portfolio ● Update Alert ● Web Developer's Toolbox ● Zap Anything

Hint: If you expect a reply to your PM, allow replies...

Katryne

Unread post by Katryne » 2016-07-31, 21:16

Settings are the same as the ones that work in Firefox. Host is different from the one for FTP, according to the hoster specifications.
Thanks all the same.