Just another Flash issue, I think

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Hextejas

Just another Flash issue, I think

Unread post by Hextejas » 2015-03-20, 16:16

This link has a youtube repeating video of the NCAA game between Georgia State and Baylor.
I am a Baylor fan but the story is a feel good story so I wanted to watch it.
It works ok in Chromium but not PM
http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2015/03/19/you-must-watch-this-march-madness-highlight-that-transcends-sports/

I have 2 options with youtube videos, flash video and html 5. They both work the same. When I reload the page, there is a momentary show of the video and then it stops and displays the black screen, with a white circular button with an f embedded,

Does it work for y'all ???

thanks and still in love with PM and telling everyone that I know. (Maybe 4 people who would care :)

megaman

Re: Just another Flash issue, I think

Unread post by megaman » 2015-03-20, 16:27

It's a loop where the Georgia State player shoots a 3-pointer and it succeeds.
It plays fine here, once the shot is made, the video replays.
Not black screen with a circle(loading) icon.

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2015-03-21, 00:18

I'm using linux Pale Moon and I can see the video player, but for me, there is nothing to click on to start the video.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

megaman

Unread post by megaman » 2015-03-21, 00:28

Night Wing wrote:I'm using linux Pale Moon and I can see the video player, but for me, there is nothing to click on to start the video.
It's an HMTL5 video.