Flash Died, So I Installed Supernova, But...

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Lins31

Re: Flash Died, So I Installed Supernova, But...

Unread post by Lins31 » 2021-02-10, 23:45

Satai Delenn wrote:
2021-01-13, 12:22
So, can anybody help me get Supernova working on Pale Moon? Because that's the player that Kongregate will be using, and I'm trying to get it working here and on other browsers, but it's just not working. And please stop saying to just download an older version of Flash and it will work. No it doesn't. On top of it, there's no place I can find to download ANY version of Flash now. And the various versions I managed to find on my computer don't work either. So no, that doesn't work.
This is total black screen or total white screen problem

My findings:-
Kongregate is one of my test sites - I needed simple flash files - I too tried Supernova :( - it gives black screen
I have an older version of flash installed on my pc - and cannot get Kongregate sites to to work with Palemoon ( Flash working :) )
After January Firefox updates, I found that when I replaced ./mozilla with Dec 2020 version Firefox worked on Kongregate - but both Pale Moon and Classic Waterfox gave totally black screen
Thinking - its colour range settings - how else do you get black on black - You can navigate, if you know the screen

It affects other programs - like Wine - and affects multiple OS (Linux Windows Mac) :problem:
No clue :roll:

:wave: I feel a Green Crow attack is about to happen - Exterminate Exterminate !!!! :P