Where is the Adobe Offline Installer?

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

littlebb87

Where is the Adobe Offline Installer?

Unread post by littlebb87 » 2019-04-12, 01:35

I need to install Adobe Flash on my computer via an offline installer, but I can't find it on the Adobe site. Does anyone know where it's located on their site? The regular download is 20 MB, the only files that are offline installers are 425 MB. The ones I'm looking at are zip files under Flash Player archives - Release and Content Debugger archives https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html - Released 3/12/2019 Flash Player 32.0.0.156 (425 MB). Is that what I want? Are there other installation files in there that make the zip size so huge?

Thanks to anyone who can help me.

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Where is the Adobe Offline Installer?

Unread post by ron_1 » 2019-04-12, 02:03

Here's what you want. Scroll all the way to the bottom. You want the one that says: "Flash Player for Firefox - NPAPI." I'd suggest bookmarking this link, since Adobe makes finding these offline installers very difficult (as you found out).

https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.html#main-pars_header

hackerman1
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by hackerman1 » 2019-04-12, 07:39

Administrator on Windows Server to Workstation
Moderator (and "undercover" Admin) on The Windows Club Forum

Security: EAM, Comodo Firewall and HIPS, WinPatrol+, HOSTS-file, UAC (max), Sandboxie, NoScript and ADBlock.

littlebb87

Unread post by littlebb87 » 2019-04-14, 07:41

Thanks, to both of you. Now I just have to wait until the 22nd to be able to download it. Ugh!

hackerman1
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by hackerman1 » 2019-04-14, 22:29

Why wait ? ? ? ?
Administrator on Windows Server to Workstation
Moderator (and "undercover" Admin) on The Windows Club Forum

Security: EAM, Comodo Firewall and HIPS, WinPatrol+, HOSTS-file, UAC (max), Sandboxie, NoScript and ADBlock.

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2019-04-14, 23:22

hackerman1 wrote:Why wait ? ? ? ?
I guess they used up their download quota
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite