Flash Player vs. HTML5 Player in v27

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

techX

Re: Flash Player vs. HTML5 Player in v27

Unread post by techX » 2017-02-26, 20:58

To kizo07:
If people will fix things the way like you do, everything will break down. The fix is needed also where you do not see it. Your luck is not the meter for serious common matter. But for some schematic owner-based people it is still hard to believe and understand that. Again, you show here nothing more that a narrow perspective and beat for your own PM "that works" and ignore that facts i.e. the facts that the problem obviously exists in other installations. But to satisfied your madhead just continue drilling the nonsence.. Nice hobby anyway. This is it, the people with messiah complex who constantly agree with something but always doing the opposite. Never mind, keep fooling here around. Endless discussion with a man who got stuck with his ego is over now;) Good luck.

Nobody and nothing is perfect incl. us and PM. Although PM in v27 suffer some bug with HTML5 Player (although there is a notification from one user that it works due to some non-transferable events), i consider PM for very nice and solid browser/project! I hope that by time it become even more better and stable!;)

kizo07

Unread post by kizo07 » 2017-02-26, 22:05

You probably talking about yourself, techX...but
I need to agree with you once again. Yes, Pale Moon is not perfect, yet. Although html5 player works in mostly cases just fine here.
And yes, I always fix things and it works ;)
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=14025&p=101979#p101979

techX

Unread post by techX » 2017-02-28, 20:16

To kizo07:
a/ You have a hassle in all. Do not mix up apples with pears. Your link of my previous thread is wrong. It is from December and i did ask there for alternatives for video downloader what was completely different topic (btw, the website ceskatelevize.cz used Flash Player at this time).
b/ No, i can affirm you that i am not talking about myself and even worst - you know that;) So do not play here this childish game. It is kind of silly. If do not understand english (or another language), do not contribute here - at least for this thread. This detection of your ego is irrelevant and unwanted here. Thanks.

The problem is described here in early posts. The PM v27 still suffers from HTML5 Player, at least on some websites (although there is a notification from one user that it works there due to some non-transferable events). I consider PM for very nice and solid browser/project! So i hope that this bug will be fixed in upcomming upadate and piece by piece it will become even more better and stable!;)

kizo07

Unread post by kizo07 » 2017-02-28, 21:47

techX, I need to agree with you once again. It's definitely about me ;) ...and I adore mixed nuts indeed.

Well, Pale Moon is not perfect, yet. Although html5 player works in mostly cases just fine here, please read this:
http://www.palemoon.org/knownissues.shtml

You know... any time when things appear to be going better, it seems that you have overlooked something. Please, don't worry. The future will be better tomorrow...even at 'ceskatelevize' too.

And please, try to keep quiet and sit down.

techX

Unread post by techX » 2017-03-01, 00:25

To kizo09:
First, it is not about 'ceskatelevize.cz'. I explained, it is just an example showing the error. but never mind, you do not read, just chatter same thing so on adn on. You act as an despotic animal that order people what do they have to do. But i am not in your flock. Scream 'sit, keep quit and lay down' on your own sheeps or the family, but not on me, please.
It really seems that you are a possessed creature. You made from this here your own sick battle. Why? Perhaps because you are obsessed with yourself. So poor, but it is you problem. Anyway, as mentioned above, you do not how to read in between the lines.
So sorry to tell and ask you for that but i have to urge you to leave gently this thread - you have nothing to do here, you just waste your time and the discussion, and this will not help Pale Moon better. You have nothing to offer (at least to me). So leave out from her, please and find out some another threads to show your self-pitiable character - create some of your own. Thank you to learn english and understand the wish of the author of the thread.

The problem is described here in early posts (latest posts they are just flames installed by kizo09). The PM v27 still suffers from HTML5 Player, at least on some websites (although there is a notification from one user that it works there due to some non-transferable events). I consider PM for very nice and solid browser/project! So i hope that this bug will be fixed in upcomming upadate and piece by piece it will become even more better and stable!;)

kizo07

Unread post by kizo07 » 2017-03-01, 02:23

tecxX, I need to agree with you once again. Yes, it's definitely about 'ceskatelevize' (or maybe something more?) of course...more than halfpart of your posts (43) in several threads is about it.

And once again, please read this:

Let me think again...Since you have arguments on your side, I learned a lot about you too :)

goodbye

techX

Unread post by techX » 2017-03-02, 14:13

To kizo07:

Your 'agree' is just an empty phrase. An idiom you are bounded with. You were completely out of the point during whole this discussion. Regarding to learning: learning is many times a curative process. So i just wish that i helped you to start to learn about yourself. You need it. Because i recommend you to focus on yourself first, than you can try to step in outer world.
I tried to explained you gently - If you can read in between the lines and your brain is capable to understand the words (apparently you have a problem with that): do not react and leave this discussion because i am not interested in your opinions and posts. Make your own posts or do something else. You are not welcome here. So that's it. Thank you.

The issue means when something goes wrong or does not work by default as intended.
The issues (bugs, etc.) born of when somebody reports and describes them. And that was this thread was exactly about i.e. to help Pale Moon become better;)

The problem is described here in early posts (latest posts they are just flames installed by kizo09). The PM v27 up to this date still suffers a bug from HTML5 Player, at least on some websites (although there is a notification from one user that it works there due to some non-transferable events). I consider PM for very nice and solid browser/project! So i hope that this bug will be fixed in upcomming upadate and piece by piece it will become even more better and stable!;)

kizo07

Unread post by kizo07 » 2017-03-02, 15:44

Wow tecxX, I couldn't agree with you more. Creating unnecessary drama is a tool of the ignorant.
I thought that you want me out, but seems that you self highjacked your own thread. Each time I want out, you call me back.

I understand that you have issues with 'ceskatelevize' , but seems they turned out into your stubbornness and ignorance.
Once again, I ask you to be polite and rational and please read this again:
People working on it!

Just because you're young and ignorant, doesn't give you the right to be rude!
Please understand that my response to your thread/post is my polite way of saying 'Piss off!'

techX

Unread post by techX » 2017-03-04, 17:41

To kizo07:

First, maybe you should consider to think about your own proclaimed 'polite ways' (just little tip). I do not call you back 'kid'. You are called back by yourself and the drama is nourished by you. When you leave out, your 'drama' will be over. It is so simple as it is. So it is up to you. Note that you are a guest in my thread. Maybe you are used to step in any area and to act there as a master and order people 'to sit, lay down, etc.'. But note that your pubescent behaviour and imperious rules does not exist here. In fact it is opposite, i just wish you ignore this thread and "piss off" by yourself (i used your polite language) and will not come back again. It is simple. I do not want you here. I guess there is nothing to do not understand here. Do not react, just leave it. It is my thread and i do not want you here, you brought nothing here, just your pointless debate with your sick ego which completely controls your person. I understand that for many people it is hard to admit that they are or they were wrong but try to become at least a bit better person. I suppose that your standards are screaming on people and blame all around because of your faults. It is so sad, but it is part of human too. Probably all people they disagree with you and show you a mirror of what you are you "accuse them from being a teenage". Well, it seems that you are an ageist too or, and it is much realistic, it shows that you are really on the end because such lowest poor and spiteful argumentations and accusations (because of the age) show that you are completely wretched and despairing person. (by the way i am really far from teenage age by the way but keep continue to mamble your nonsences). All in all, your posts became toxic from one moment and out of the point from the beginning. So try to understand your mistake, try to admit it and stop to twist the facts. In fact i have no problem with you. I have no problems with frantic people because their problems are simply their own problems and they have to find out the way by themsleves.
So do not come back to your lost battle. It will be better for you, just believe me.
So thank you and good bye.

The issue means when something goes wrong or does not work by default as intended.
The issues (bugs, etc.) born of when somebody reports and describes them. And that was this thread was exactly about i.e. to help Pale Moon become better;
)

The problem is described here in early posts (latest posts they are just flames installed by kizo09). The PM v27 up to this date still suffers a bug from HTML5 Player, at least on some websites (although there is a notification from one user that it works there due to some non-transferable events). I consider PM for very nice and solid browser/project! So i hope that this bug will be fixed in upcomming upadate and piece by piece it will become even more better and stable!;)

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-03-04, 18:02

techX, while I may agree with your frustration I cannot agree with your proclamation of this being your thread or whatever. Please remember you are in Moonchild's house and in Moonchild's house all must obey his rules. This also applies to you as well kizo07. To be fair the vast majority of your posts have little to no substantive value to the threads you post in. The fact of your sickeningly nice over-compromising peacekeeper demeanor is likely why this hasn't been caught earlier. Posting irrelevancies as well as derailing threads is a violation of the rules.

Back to the topic at hand.. There are several issues with HTML5 media that are constantly being dealt with as evidenced by the many threads that pop up on a daily to weekly basis. Everyone knows about it and everyone is working quite hard to resolve those issues. Things shall improve and you can largely thank Travis for the main bulk of the efforts as well as everyone else who tests and contributes.

techX

Unread post by techX » 2017-03-06, 01:14

Hello Matt,
i definitely agree that vast (it is now the vast) of the communication in this thread is useless for PM project because it was flooded with the alien flames by kizo07. Sorry, but i see it exactly just like this. From half of this thread it just became more a personal battle with this guy called kizo07. I can tell you that i am not frustrated with anything here esp. wth the issue (i use another browsers for the video). This story tried to sell this kizo0 guy. Anyway, if you read carefuly it was the kizo07 guy who ruined this thread and flooded the thread with his ego by not admitting the truth that his posts they were absolutely out of the point - he talked all the time that things works and everything is ok with HTML5 Player, while my experiences they were completely opposite what i did remind him. And? The truth has been revealed. That s all. That s it. It is simple just like that.
Well, you can call it stubborness, but i rather name it a struggle against a toxic behaviour.
And as for 'my thread' matters: yes, we are all in hands of administrators but some portion of authority is logicaly in hands of the author too, at least "by spirit". We know that an average user has no tools to ban anybody but this average user has the right to gently ask another user to stay out of the discussion of the author's thread in the case he destroys the discussion. And i did it, i pleased this guy gently (of course) to leave this thread (he did not but this is another thing).
So please, consider where the truth lies and who failed there. I claimed there from the beginning this what you have just wrote and confirmed there i.e. that there is an issue with HTML5 Player in PM v27.
So I just believe that the justice is not measured here by user's stars but rather with truly independent observation.
Anyway, after all it is nothing serious and i take to this really no relevance.

To the topic of HTML5. I just hope that it will be fixed soon i.e. that people who work on that will be successful and PM will be better by every realeased update. As i said, i invest my interest and time in PM because i think that it is a good project.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-03-06, 01:17

Unstable builds are getting a lot of media fixes as of late you could help by testing it.

Also, it wasn't clear but after I said "apply to you as well as kizo07" The shift to whom I was speaking changed to him.. Sorry for not being clear.

kizo07

Unread post by kizo07 » 2017-03-06, 12:11

techX wrote: who ruined this
I apologize, I forgot to take my pills.
p0k3m0n wrote:nVidia driver crash
Except 2-3 peripheral sites, in my environment, 27.1.1 Win 10 (nVidia) html5 works just fine here. You should try/check on nVidia forum.

p0k3m0n

Unread post by p0k3m0n » 2017-03-06, 12:14

kizo07 wrote:
p0k3m0n wrote:nVidia driver crash
Except 2-3 peripheral sites, in my environment, 27.1.1 Win 10 (nVidia) html5 works just fine here. You should try/check on nVidia forum.
Firefox is stable as a rock.

Andrew Gilbertson

Unread post by Andrew Gilbertson » 2017-03-06, 13:04

p0k3m0n wrote:Firefox is stable as a rock.
You got reported for being off-topic for this post, but I'm giving you a second chance:

How is this relevant to the topic at hand?

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-03-06, 13:56

Error code c0000005 is a Memory Access Violation. I am thinking since you mentioned nvidia that those drivers may be causing instability and since it is a full on crash not a hang that this isn't exactly related to the things we are tackling currently. Try upgrading or downgrading your nvidia drivers and see if you can find a version that is stable.

kizo07

Unread post by kizo07 » 2017-03-06, 15:51

p0k3m0n wrote:when MSE disabled
That's strange. Here in my environment everything works fine with full MSE enabled, except at Vimeo I need to disable MSE for MP4.
btw I even haven't 'upgraded' to 27.1.2 (nothing to patch in my case)...Pale Moon 27.1.1 is rock solid on html5 media here.

so, you definitely should check your system configuration, drivers, etc.
maybe? Win 7 32bit vs. Win 10 64bit here (I'm still on nVidia driver from 11.07.2016)

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-03-06, 15:53

The problem more and more points to your own system and your nvidia graphics card and/or drivers. Unlike kizo07 I am not giving you a copypasta answer. While what he said may be correct.. He doesn't actually understand why it is correct and is his default response to anything that works for him.

kizo07, please stop doing this. You are not helping anyone and as far as I can tell have not helped anyone with any situation to date.

Also p0k3m0n, you have basically highjacked this thread. Please make a new one in the proper place.

kizo07

Unread post by kizo07 » 2017-03-06, 18:02

Off-topic:
A little correction. Actually I don't need to disable MSE for MP4 at Vimeo for all videos...just some of them.
Matt A Tobin wrote:it is correct
I am always trying to be responsible for what I say. And I'll continue to do that. But I shouldn't be responsible for what people understand.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2017-03-06, 20:17

You are the one who doesn't understand. Just stop.. Alright?