flashplayer

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

narruc

flashplayer

Unread post by narruc » 2016-07-12, 16:13

my pos computer froze up had to shut down and reinstall .

when i goto the flashplayer to install that crap it keeps saying am not connected to the inter net ?

if am not connected to the inter net then someone expla to me how the #$%^ i can post here ?

narruc

Re: flashplayer

Unread post by narruc » 2016-07-12, 16:26

ah well dout ill get any help here , guess ill bring out the framing hammer and turn this computer into dust

narruc

Unread post by narruc » 2016-07-12, 17:04

unable to contact the server please check your internet connection , then restart getflashplayer

note : currently , flash player in not installed ( no shit tell me something i dont know )

i dont know what to do

if am connected to the internet and post here wtf is wrong with flashplayer

eskaton
Lunatic
Lunatic

Unread post by eskaton » 2016-07-12, 17:20

You are probably having problems connecting to Adobe's Flash server to download the rest of the installer.

Download the appropriate full installation file(s) from here: http://securitygarden.blogspot.com/2016 ... urity.html

narruc

Unread post by narruc » 2016-07-12, 19:30

this is becoming a fucking joke

satrow
Forum staff
Forum staff

Unread post by satrow » 2016-07-12, 20:27

Corrine's Security Garden has direct links to the full installers on the blog page given, as well as the Flash uninstaller, which I suggest you use first. Close all browsers before running either.

If you'd prefer direct, full downloads from Adobe, here's the page for Flash: https://www.adobe.com/mena_en/products/ ... tion3.html

Do an EDIT, please, the Rules are there to be read and complied with. app.php/rules

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2016-07-13, 08:45

narruc, please mind your language and general approach to the forum/community.
I know you're upset/frustrated, but calm yourself a little and work with us to help solve this with you and check your rage at the door, thanks.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite

Moonchild
Pale Moon guru
Pale Moon guru

Unread post by Moonchild » 2016-07-13, 08:50

Also, for others seeing this thread, the user's situation is explained in another thread viewtopic.php?f=26&t=12141

narruc: have you contacted your friend yet who set this computer up for you? they would probably be the best choice of people to provide hands-on help, without trying to relay potentially too technical information to the community. We do need some basic information about your PC to be able to help further.
"Sometimes, the best way to get what you want is to be a good person." -- Louis Rossmann
"Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past; wisdom is of the future." -- Native American proverb
"Linux makes everything difficult." -- Lyceus Anubite