I can't get iMacros to work with PM.

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

quizzit

I can't get iMacros to work with PM.

Unread post by quizzit » 2014-11-03, 21:29

Hi to all,

I am using PM version 25.0.2 on two different laptops both running Windows 7. On one laptop PM with the iMacros extension/addon works perfectly but on the other laptop iMacros will not work at all. I have tried both the 32 and 64 bit versions of PM and neither of the two will run iMacros on this one laptop.

Would anyone have any suggestions I could try to get iMacros to work?

Thanks in advance for any help,
quizzit

yo4cvx

Re: I can't get iMacros to work with PM.

Unread post by yo4cvx » 2014-12-17, 20:08

Hi everybody,

I have experienced same problem with iMacros since quite same period of time.
I have been using iMacros for a long time and since now I didn't have any problems with this extension.
But from beginning of November 2014 iMacros refused to start (Play or Loop Play). First on my laptop then from beginning of December on my desktop pc. I have tried to uninstall and to re-install first iMacros ad-on then PaleMoon, but without any result. Now I realize that problem occurred after PM updates. I have to mention that same script of iMacros works just fine with Firefox on same computer, so don't blame iMacros extension or script.

Please pass this message to PaleMoon engineers who might have idea what's happening.

Best regards,
yo4cvx

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2014-12-18, 20:27

Post in the proper board and topic and i'll look into it.

yo4cvx

Unread post by yo4cvx » 2015-01-16, 00:19

Hi Matt,
I'm not sure where is the "proper board" to post it there....
If I did something wrong please excuse me...
Meanwhile, re-checking case with iMacros add-on, I suspect problem might be newest version of IMacros working faulty on PaleMoon.
Strange is that same version of iMacros is working good on Firefox... What might be different from PaleMoon to Firefox?
To check this idea, It would be useful to install old version of iMacros ( not so old - maybe from springtime of 2014) on newest version of PaleMoon. But problem is that I don't know how to get an older version of that add-on from iMacros, since installing an add-on is possible only online.
Any idea?
Wishing well for 2015,
yo4cvx

tpenguinltg
New to the forum
New to the forum

Unread post by tpenguinltg » 2015-03-19, 19:25

Downgrading to iMacros version 8.8.2 works.