Lastpass arrow

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Egorro

Lastpass arrow

Unread post by Egorro » 2014-03-11, 09:34

Hi all
There is no dropdown arrow in the icon of latest Lastpass installed from official site (screenshot). Its not a real trouble but look somehow disappointing :)
I've tried installing the addon with clear profile, it didn't help. In FireFox it shows ok, so looks like it is PaleMoon issue
Thanks for the answers, sorry for my English :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dark_moon

Re: Lastpass arrow

Unread post by dark_moon » 2014-03-11, 13:11

This is a part for the addon developer. Write them a message to fix this.

megaman

Unread post by megaman » 2014-03-11, 14:53

It must be because of Windows 8?
I see the drop-down menu arrow just fine, but I am using Windows 7 Home Premium.
The drop-down arrow also shows-up on my Windows 8.1 Home Premium laptop.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by megaman on 2014-03-11, 15:00, edited 1 time in total.

Egorro

Unread post by Egorro » 2014-03-11, 14:58

dark_moon wrote:This is a part for the addon developer. Write them a message to fix this.
I'm not sure because as I said it dont display correctly only in PaleMoon
megaman wrote:It must be because of Windows 8?
I see the drop-down menu arrow just fine, but I am using Windows 7 Home Premium.
Did you install the addon from Mozilla or directly from Lastpass site? Mozilla offer the older version, it displays ok for me too

megaman

Unread post by megaman » 2014-03-11, 15:03

I see what you mean. It is the latest from their own website that cause this problem, you have to e-mail the developers to fix it, if it is a problem.

Egorro

Unread post by Egorro » 2014-03-11, 16:45

Thanks, I will try it
Sorry it was my fault: I didn't notice that the addon in Firefox is not updated to the latest version, now it also displays incorrectly :)

megaman

Unread post by megaman » 2014-03-11, 17:15

Egorro wrote:Thanks, I will try it
Sorry it was my fault: I didn't notice that the addon in Firefox is not updated to the latest version, now it also displays incorrectly :)
I also made a topic in their forums to see if it was "By Design" or a cosmetic foul-up.
Either way, we will get an answer to this dilemma.

Egorro

Unread post by Egorro » 2014-03-20, 07:41

megaman wrote:
Egorro wrote:Thanks, I will try it
I also made a topic in their forums to see if it was "By Design" or a cosmetic foul-up.
Either way, we will get an answer to this dilemma.
At last they answered
The latest version of LastPass for Firefox went through a small redesign, dropping the arrow--making it look more like the icon in other browsers. However, I do see how it looks a little awkward, since highlighting the icon makes it look like the arrow still should be there. I will drop a note to our development team about that, thanks!