Stretch videos aspect ratio

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

feraritn
Moongazer
Moongazer

Stretch videos aspect ratio

Unread post by feraritn » 2022-08-04, 22:39

Hello, sometimes i watch videos Who have black bands at the top and bottom, on Firefox and Chrome I installed extension to eliminate these black bands and sometimes it works, sometimes it does not work, there is a bug maybe in my os or in some extensions or browsers....

I searched in the store addons of Pale Moon if there is such extensions that manipulates video aspect ratio to fit each screen, but apparently there is not, it will be great and very useful if Pale Moon adds such extensions to the store to be completely full compatible with Pale Moon, for exEmple thIS amazing extension "Ultrawideo" open source "the only extension on the market with Two significant functionalities that no other extension in this category possess
▸ Works on All Video Streaming Platforms ✅
▸ Works on All Embedded Videos ✅ "

i request this because i heard that Pale Monn has disabled in the past the support of firefox extensions.....thank You!

https://github.com/dvlden/ultrawideo

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefo ... ltrawideo/

mr tribute
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Stretch videos aspect ratio

Unread post by mr tribute » 2022-08-04, 23:06

The Pale Moon forum doesn't work like a Linux forum where you can request a package. A Web Extension add-on isn't compatible with Pale Moon so a whole new extension would have to be made.
The correct path is to use a Web browser compatible with that extension for your video playback needs.

Nigaikaze
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Re: Stretch videos aspect ratio

Unread post by Nigaikaze » 2022-08-04, 23:21

Another option is to contact the developer(s) of the extension in question directly and ask them (nicely) to support Pale Moon.

Plus, since this is regarding extensions, it should've been posted in the Add-ons section, not under Browser Support.
Nichi nichi kore ko jitsu = Every day is a good day.