All In One Sidebar & Tree Style Tab

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

negative_chill

All In One Sidebar & Tree Style Tab

Unread post by negative_chill » 2013-07-12, 16:03

Hello, recently I've been having some very strange issues with the add ons All In One Sidebar & Tree Style Tab

Both of them worked perfectly in harmony for quite sometime, but very recently something has been triggering the two of them to where they spontaneously open a new browser window with the currently being viewed content in it (usually when the "add-ons" button is pressed)

It got so bad that moment ago, Pale Moon had to boot itself into safemode, something that I've never had happen before

steviem1

Re: All In One Sidebar & Tree Style Tab

Unread post by steviem1 » 2013-07-13, 16:56

1./ One or both of them may not be fully compatible with the latest PM versions, try one without the other to see if they work okay individually. 2./ Make sure the settings for those add-ons haven't inadvertently changed which may be causing them to clash. 3./ Contact the add-on devs for updates.

raindress

Re: All In One Sidebar & Tree Style Tab

Unread post by raindress » 2013-07-16, 05:08

i wont pretend to know an answer to your problem but have both of these on latest PM(good extens),but my set up has AIOSB on left screen & TST on right & both work fine.sometimes tree tab needs a bit of a encouragement! both have many settings & maybe origional recommended best place to start.