Missing Address Bar Extension Icons?. Topic is solved

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

saltyseadog
Hobby Astronomer
Hobby Astronomer

Missing Address Bar Extension Icons?.

Unread post by saltyseadog » 2021-08-19, 04:33

Recently restarted using Pale Moon again over Firefox. I installed the Decentraleyes, NoSquint, HTTPS Always, and Ublock Origin add-ons from the Pale Moon add-ons page. I noticed today that the only one I can see on the address bar is HTTPS Always. The others are installed and apparently working in the Extensions screen but there are no icons for them on the address bar. I have no way of for example raising the magnification on a page using NoSquint. I am sure these icons were showing before and have no idea why they have disappeared. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but this didn't help. Any suggestions on how to fix this?.

coffeebreak
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: Missing Address Bar Extension Icons?.

Unread post by coffeebreak » 2021-08-19, 05:26

saltyseadog wrote:
2021-08-19, 04:33
NoSquint
See this thread.

If you are using PM 29.4.0, see if it helps to update to 29.4.0.1.

Night Wing
Knows the dark side
Knows the dark side

Unread post by Night Wing » 2021-08-19, 10:06

I don't like to put too many icons in the Address Bar. Cuts down on the clutter (for me).

I have one functioning hard drive using 64 bit Windows 7 which is installed in my experimental laptop. NoSquint 2.2.2 is installed in it for Pale Moon (29.4.0.1).

There is an icon which looks like a Magnifying Glass and it shows up (if the Status Bar is enabled and on mine it is) in the bottom right corner of my monitor's screen right above the Time and Date in my Taskbar if I'm using the Windows 7 operating system.
Linux Mint 21.3 (Virginia) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
MX Linux 23.2 (Libretto) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox
Linux Debian 12.5 (Bookworm) Xfce w/ Linux Pale Moon, Linux Waterfox, Linux SeaLion, Linux Firefox

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-08-19, 12:48

We don't have an address bar. We nave a Navigational Toolbar with a Location Bar on it.

Goodydino
Keeps coming back
Keeps coming back

Unread post by Goodydino » 2021-08-19, 18:23

I added a new toolbar for the extension buttons since I have over 20 of them. I also put the search bar on the new toolbar. That reduces the clutter on the navigation bar.