How to install the extentions of old-firefox in palemoon 29

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

wuzhonglou

How to install the extentions of old-firefox in palemoon 29

Unread post by wuzhonglou » 2021-07-20, 13:56

With Incompatible tips in palemoon 29 , it forbids the installation of many extensions of old-firefox, and even prevent these installed-extensions from starting. I really love old-firefox because of Highly customization, owing to various extensions and UserChromeJS scripts 。But many extensions have not been forked,and now even being forbidden. I hope anxiously for some solutions to installing the extentions of old-firefox in palemoon 29。 of course, I wish a fork of extensions, especially the userChromeJS_Mix, autoproxy (foxyproxy is difficult and troublesome), fire_ie_enhanced...

vannilla
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Re: How to install the extentions of old-firefox in palemoon 29

Unread post by vannilla » 2021-07-20, 15:03

In the meantime you might be interested in this page: http://developer.palemoon.org/docs/phoenix-extensions/

Likestofish
Apollo supporter
Apollo supporter

Unread post by Likestofish » 2021-07-21, 00:33

If you cannot find suitable replacements from the posted link in the above response, Basilisk for the time being still supports some (many?) of the extensions your needs or customary workflow may depend upon.

But only for the time being.
Even Basilisk's codebase does, and must, change over time.

wuzhonglou

Unread post by wuzhonglou » 2021-07-23, 01:23

Likestofish wrote:
2021-07-21, 00:33
If you cannot find suitable replacements from the posted link in the above response, Basilisk for the time being still supports some (many?) of the extensions your needs or customary workflow may depend upon.

But only for the time being.
Even Basilisk's codebase does, and must, change over time.
Thanks. But basilisk is in English ,without Chinese language suport. It is difficult for most Chinese people to use a daily English browser。

wuzhonglou

Unread post by wuzhonglou » 2021-07-23, 01:30

vannilla wrote:
2021-07-20, 15:03
In the meantime you might be interested in this page: http://developer.palemoon.org/docs/phoenix-extensions/
Thanks. But this page only contains limited extensions. I look forward to more and more extensions for palemoon, and hope anxiously for the replacement of many good extensions , especially "userChromeJS_Mix", "fire_ie_enhanced" and so on.