[DPMO] Firefox Extension Request and Fork List

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: [DPMO] Firefox Extension Request and Fork List

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-05-16, 15:51

The page has been updated with all the currently existing forks on the Pale Moon Add-ons Site (not counting externals.. give me a bit on that) that could be easily be resolved back to their originals. Also, with the help of Moonchild, there is now a chunklet of javascript to sort the table alphabetically.

Remember, since DPMO is git controlled anyone can contribute to any page including this one. So if you know of any hosted forks I may have missed.. Feel free to PR the additions.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-05-20, 11:34

I'd like to remind everyone that this page is still a thing. If you can help fill it out with some of the CAA-linked extension requests already not listed from the post-29.2.0 release one-off threads it would be much appreciated.

The page in the repo lives here: https://repo.palemoon.org/MoonchildProductions/selene/src/branch/TRUNK/base/content/docs-phoenix-extensions.content

RPMO's Gitea software does allow editing files directly.

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-05-22, 05:10

Moderator note: this post is in response to removed replies that simply requested more add-ons.

So you people are gonna start this again. No. Go away, I don't need people who fail to help them selves shitting up my thread again. I don't care what or why something matters to you. I ONLY want to build a good solid list. So, either contribute to the list directly on the repository or fuck off. This is the last time I will tell you.