Thanks to all involved in updating Addons for PM 29.2.0

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

Blacklab
Board Warrior
Board Warrior

Thanks to all involved in updating Addons for PM 29.2.0

Unread post by Blacklab » 2021-05-05, 16:47

Many thanks to all those involved with making/remaking/updating the many Addons now compatible with PM 29.2.0 :D :thumbup: :angel:

Thanks to MC for creating and crafting PM over the last 10 years... and just now for his new version of the 'About:config button 1.0' ... something I've always had in my toolbar for those tweaking episodes... and long since time I replaced my ancient version, of rather uncertain origin, but complete with its tooltip in the Polish language! Hmm. :D

Particular thanks also to Lootyhoof for his 'Stylem 2.2.6' Addon for PM... a much appreciated replacement for the old Firefox 'Stylish' userstyle manager... a wonderful tool for installing, editing, and writing CSS scripts. :D

New Tobin Paradigm

Re: Thanks to all involved in updating Addons for PM 29.2.0

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-05-05, 17:59

I am glad you are having a decent experience with moving forward without old and unmaintained Firefox extensions or rather with Pale Moon targeted extensions. Everyone involved in the current efforts including some not-programmers has done a great job and it is nice to see something positive from a regular user. It really does keep us going cause it is very much as rare as gold around these parts.

Scribe
Moon lover
Moon lover

Unread post by Scribe » 2021-05-06, 06:44

I would also like to add my thanks to everyone that has taken the time and trouble to fork extensions for those of us that aren't quite as adept at doing it ourselves.:clap: Also deserving a special mention is Falna who has forked something like 15 extensions, and I am particularly grateful for the fork of 'Right Links' to 'New Tab Links' which I use all the time to open links in a new tab with a long left click.:thumbup:

New Tobin Paradigm

Unread post by New Tobin Paradigm » 2021-05-06, 07:03

Falna sure came out of left field and surprised the hell out of all of us.

Falna
Astronaut
Astronaut

Unread post by Falna » 2021-05-06, 11:28

Thanks; good to know that others are finding some of them useful. And thanks to everyone else who has contributed extensions & those who work on the browser!

Forked extensions :
● Add-ons Inspector ● Auto Text Link ● Copy As Plain Text ● Copy Hyperlink Text ● FireFTP button replacement ● gSearch Bar ● Navigation Bar Enhancer ● New Tab Links ● Number Tabs ● Print Preview Button and Keyboard Shortcut 2 ● Scrollbar Search Marker ● Simple Marker ● Tabs To Portfolio ● Update Alert ● Web Developer's Toolbox ● Zap Anything

Hint: If you expect a reply to your PM, allow replies...

nevadacrab
Moon lover
Moon lover

Unread post by nevadacrab » 2021-05-07, 01:38

Ditto thanks. A lot of functionality was lost, most of it regained.