Decentraleyes officially updated

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

back2themoon
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Decentraleyes officially updated

Unread post by back2themoon » 2021-04-20, 08:50

Just letting you know Decentraleyes has been updated by its author. Since this extension is popular and all other threads are currently locked, I opted for a new one.

Decentraleyes (Pale Moon Add-ons Site)
Author's post

v.1.4.3 release notes:
Enhancements: Added additional libraries to the resource bundle.

Cassette
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Decentraleyes officially updated

Unread post by Cassette » 2021-04-20, 19:03

It says something that it's notable enough for a new release to justify creating a thread talking about it. I honestly don't know what took him so long to simply add to the Pale Moon extension what was already in the Firefox version. I did it myself months ago and it was easy.

WiseWolf

Unread post by WiseWolf » 2021-04-21, 10:54

I am just grateful he still is supporting uxp at all... :)

ron_1
Moon Magic practitioner
Moon Magic practitioner

Unread post by ron_1 » 2021-05-01, 16:19

back2themoon wrote:
2021-04-20, 08:50
Just letting you know Decentraleyes has been updated by its author. Since this extension is popular and all other threads are currently locked, I opted for a new one.
One of those locked threads was mine. When I was testing the old version, I got 23 on the 'Counter for locally injected resources' after eleven days (here). I've now had the new version of Decentraleyes for eleven days and the counter is up to 55, more than half. So the effectiveness of that old version decreased by over 50%. I hope it doesn't take Thomas another couple of years to update Decentraleyes for PM again. :)