Button to delete cookies

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

jaymel

Button to delete cookies

Unread post by jaymel » 2019-01-11, 19:26

I have PM set up to not allow third party cookies, and to delete all cookies at the end of a session. However, now and again I want to delete selected or all cookies during a browsing session. There seem to be several "cookie" buttons available with choices to allow, allow for session, or block cookies, but I have yet to find one which will delete cookies already present with a single button click. At the moment I'm using Cookie Masters 3.2.0, but at least three mouse movements are required to delete all cookies.

"Self-Destructing Cookies for Pale Moon" would partly do what I want, but not all. I looked at Legacy FF extensions (http://www.legacycollector.org/firefox- ... index.html), and installed "ClearAllCookies button". However, although it appeared as an extension no button appeared (orange/red dot instead of blue next to the name in "extensions"). Similar with "CookieKiller" and "Cookie Cutter". (I overrode the warnings PM gave, and allowed these addons to install, but maybe something else is required to get them to run.)

Is there a way to get these old addons to run with the latest PM? Or another way to get a single "delete cookie" button on a toolbar?

Jaymel

JustOff

Re: Button to delete cookies

Unread post by JustOff » 2019-01-11, 19:50

Try selectivecookiedelete 4.1.1-signed.1-signed.

jaymel

Re: Button to delete cookies

Unread post by jaymel » 2019-01-11, 21:35

Thanks for the quick reply. Selectivecookiedelete did install ok, but CookieKiller does work. I didn't realise that its button would not appear by default, and had to be dragged from the "customise" panel. I found it there and dragged it to where I wanted it. CookieKiller does exactly what I require.

Jaymel :D