Retrieving Legacy Extensions from the Digital Void

Add-ons for Pale Moon and other applications
General discussion, compatibility, contributed extensions, themes, plugins, and more.

Moderators: FranklinDM, Lootyhoof

yereverluvinuncleber
Lunatic
Lunatic

Re: Retrieving Legacy Extensions from the Digital Void

Unread post by yereverluvinuncleber » 2019-01-15, 12:06

Just my penn'orth. I'm one of the idiots. Happy to acknowledge that as I believe I excel in other unknown areas.

Thanks to those that are creating archives, galleries or repositories that help us find the extensions we need or are looking for, whether those structures are quite good, useful-ish or even be it, the repository that is yet to come. I don't care whether it is the Milliard Gargantubrain or the Great Hyperlobic Omni-Cognate Neutron Wrangler but if it useful to the community for a while I thank you commensurate to the effort that you have expended or will expend.

Now cheer up chaps.
My skills technical & otherwise: VMS system manager 20 years. Fault Tolerance, clustering, Vax, Alpha and ftSparc. DCL, QB45, VB.NET, VB6, PHP, Javascript. Graphic Design, Project Management, CMS Web Design. DOS and Windows admin since 1985. Quad Audio Electronics update and repair. Rebuilding classic cars and motorcycles. Artist in watercolours. Historian. There's more.

nevadacrab
Moon lover
Moon lover

Unread post by nevadacrab » 2019-01-19, 01:59

Legacy Collector wrote:.....

For those who do want to check it out or appreciate it, without further ado: http://legacycollector.org/firefox-addons/

P.S.: What you may not call "legacy", the publishers who have abandoned it do. Just because something is called legacy doesn't mean it's obsolete or useless, but they choose to call it that way.
This is a TREASURE TROVE. If gratitude is what you desire, you have it from me in Spades!

Legacy Collector

Unread post by Legacy Collector » 2019-01-24, 02:14

nevadacrab wrote:If gratitude is what you desire, you have it from me in Spades!
Thank you!